Thursday 10 July 2014

Bling Up Your Gadget Case

Before:


After: 


This is one of the easiest and most satisfying projects that I have ever done, especially if you already have all of the resources that you need.

You will need:
- Clear or plain case to fit your phone/ipod/etc; mine is just a transparent silicone one from Amazon that I decided to change because it was getting discoloured
- Assorted beads/gems/rhinestones/sequins
- Some sort of super glue
- Tweezers
- Newspaper
(optional...) - Rubber Gloves

How:
1. Lay the newspaper onto a table, and if you wish to put the gloves on. I wore one on my right hand, and used the tweezers with my left.
2. Blob some glue in an area of the case, then use either your fingers or the tweezers to pick up a decoration and stick it down.
3. Basically, repeat until the case is filled. Simple as that! Leave to dry, I recommend overnight due to the glue fumes, then you're good to go.

TIP - If it looks a bit warped at the end (like mine), don't panic - if it is a silicone case then it will fit anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...