Thursday 29 May 2014

Mini Hobbycraft Haul


Today I went to Hobbycraft and bought a couple of things (not a lot though as I have no money).

- Black and white thread, 1000 metres, and purple and blue thread, 100 metres - I had run out of these colours, so wanted some more - £1.50 each for the black and white and £1.49 each for the purple and blue
- Machine needles size 90/14 - I bought some before that were 80/12s and my sewing machine hated them and they all broke so I'm trying something new - £2.30
- Hand needles (pack of 50) - for some reason, all of my needles have bent or are really blunt, so I needed some more - £1.00
- Scissors - since I used my old ones for my textiles GCSE project, involving a lot of leatherette, they are now really blunt - £1.50
- Tailor's chalk - I'm tired of using old white pencils to draw on fabric - £1.80

So that is it, unfortunately I couldn't buy any more but these were some essentials that I really needed and now hopefully I can do some more projects!

thatupcyclingqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...